Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Well, there isn't much to update, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we're not in the hospital or anything. Miles just woke up from his second nap of the day. The first one was probably an hour and a half or two hours. This last one kicked that one's butt though, four and a half hours. Right now, his spirits seem to be up. He's sitting in bed playing with his laptop and daddy's headphones (don't tell). He's eaten a couple of chips and part of my toast, and he's drinking a bottle of milk now. So far, we haven't had to clean up anymore vomit. The milk does make me a little nervous though. I haven't let him have any since yesterday evening. We'll also have to see how his antibiotics go tonight. It doesn't seem to agree with his little tummy very well.

The day has been kind of up and down. Miles didn't have a very good night last night (which I'm sure accounts for the massive amount of sleeping today). He woke up really happy wanting to play, but that only lasted for about a half hour before he started whimpering and wanting to cuddle. He'll get really hot, then cool back down. Pretty typical of pneumonia, I think. Luckily, his breathing sounds pretty good, he's eating a little, and he just overall doesn't seem as bad as last night.

Nothing has happened to follow up my little issue. Hopefully, it was just a one time fluke. I'll let you all know if anything different happens. For now, I have to give my finger back to Miles for his creepy stroking.

No comments:

Post a Comment