I have to just start by saying that I am so sick of getting a paragraph typed just to accidentally brush the touchpad and delete it all. This happens almost every post. To all you techies out there, is there any way to avoid this? I'm terrible at not using a mouse. Anyhow.....
Today is Ben's big day, his 28th birthday. I went for a young one. (Marinda's got me beat though, so it's okay) Ben isn't much of a celebrator. Last night he told me that his only birthday wish was to sleep as late as he wanted today. Easy enough. He took the day off work today, so he was set. He did sleep until about noon, really not very late since he doesn't get home from work until after midnight. Then it was homework for a couple of hours. What a way to spend a birthday. Guh! After getting tired of that, we woke up Miles, so he could help daddy open presents. Miles got him a Pink Floyd t shirt and a Pink Floyd sweatshirt. I went and bought all of his favorite snacks and a football serving tray. I printed up a "gift certificate" good for a full day of uninterrupted football watching. Ben's not too big on presents, so I had to be a little creative. I thought that this was something that he could appreciate.
Right now, Ben is enjoying the cool night air at the Australian Pink Floyd concert at Usana. Pink Floyd is one of the very few musical groups that Ben likes, so it was kind of a no brainer when the concert landed on his birthday. Plus, it's kind of a tradition for his dad and siblings to go every year. I guess the date was just a little extra bonus. I hope he is having fun and hope that his birthday was super great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment